Take a look at our EXCLUSIVE Continental Vinyl Garage Door! All the beauty of steel and the durability of vinyl.
Steel rusts and dents. Wood rots. Paint peels. Vinyl lasts and lasts. The exterior surface is warranted for life against cracking, corroding, peeling, flaking and rusting as well as abnormal weathering and discoloration under normal use. This Continental Door guards against nasty combinations of destruction forces like no other.
Continental Garage Door is virtually KID PROOF. It’s a fact of life that children play ball in the driveway. Whether it’s a baseball, basketball or football, an errant throw may strike the door. This will almost certainly cause denting in a steel door. We do not promote this type of activity, as abuse is not covered under the warranty; however, we have been known to bounce a ball off our door to demonstrate its phenomenal impact resistance so you know it’s tough.
Intricately detailed, mitered wood-grain and street appeal deep raised panel design make a gracious complement to any fine home. With its rugged, thick vinyl skin, it is the perfect answer for people who don’t want to have to deal with either the maintenance problems of a wood door or the fragile dent-ability and rust-ability of a steel garage door.
- Available in raised panel design
- 1-3/8″ overall section thickness
- .052 ” thick, color-fast, precision embossed vinyl skin
- Colors: Glacier White, Monterey Sand, Adobe Cream, Cape Cod Gray
- .030 thick, white embossed vinyl interior backer skin
- 22-guage galvanized steel C-channel internal struts
- 2.75″ wide vertical steel stiles
- Core material is 2.4 lbs/ft 3 polyurethane foam/ (CFC & HFC Free)
- Section R-value of 10
- Section heights available 18″ & 21″
- Tongue and groove design
- Between-section weather seal
- 2-1/2″ end stiles on all EVEN width doors
- 6-1/4″ end stiles on 9′ wide doors, 5-3/8″ end stiles on 15′ wide doors
- 20-guage powder-coated steel end caps
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1/8″ double strength, insulated or non-insulated clear glass window lites
- 1/8″ double strength, insulated or non-insulated privacy glass window lites
- Etched glass designs in clear or privacy glass (insulated only)
- Snap-in designer insert window lite kits
Fiberglass & Steel Garage Doors