Choices like these are always easy to live with. Whether you prefer the warmth of wood inside and out, or the added durability and low maintenance of extruded aluminum exteriors, Weather Shield hinged patio doors make a strong, lasting impression.
French center-hinged patio doors offer the same styling as traditional French doors, but hinge in the center to save space. With an eyebrow or round top rail, Arbor Series doors provide a unique design alternative. For a graceful appearance, choose in-swing or out-swing full radius French doors.
Weather Shield hinged patio doors feature handle-activated, stainless steel multi-point locking handle sets that are available in traditional or contemporary styles, and eight popular finishes.
- Extruded aluminum-clad door frames feature an integral nailing fin that increases stability and allows for precise, easy installation.
- A full 4-9/16″ jamb allows the entire patio door unit to be installed without extra parts.
- Laminated Veneer Lumber utilized on the 1-3/4″ thick door panels in heights up to 10 feet provide added strength and durability.
- On traditional French door styles, select from 7-1/2″, 10″ or 12″ bottom rail heights. Also available on French center-hinged doors.
- When doors are closed, three-point contact weather stripping keeps blowing rain, sleet and snow outside where it belongs, ensuring a weather tight seal.
- Coordinating handle set and hinge finishes beautifully complement the hardware on cabinetry and interior doors.
|Casement & Awning||Double-hung Tilts||Direct-set||Weather Shield||Sliding Patio Doors|
|Entry Door Systems||Transom & Sidelets||Creative Inspirations||Options|