Continental Siding Supply Scholarship
The Continental Siding Supply Scholarship is a $1,000 annual award. To apply, please review eligibility and application instructions listed below.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Full-time, U.S. undergraduate student seeking a degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, or related fields.
- Must have a 3.5 cumulative GPA and provide a copy of their school transcript.
- Submit original essay prompt between 1,000 – 1,500 words. All submissions must be titled “Continental Siding Supply Scholarship,” and signed with the student’s full name and .edu email address.
The student must answer the following essay prompt:
Since 1982, Continental Siding Supply has been providing homeowners in Kansas and Missouri with a plethora of siding solutions and home accents, while exemplifying what it means to exceed expectations of service & quality and to satisfy. Whether it is providing the highest standard in quality or building lasting relationships with clients, Continental Siding Supply strives to uphold the same core values the company was founded on 35 years ago. What core values do you believe are the most important foundation for a business to be successful, provide customer satisfaction, and supply an atmosphere for employees to flourish?
Mail your official transcript and essay to:
Attn: Alec Cook
13714 East 42nd Terrace South
Independence, MO 64055
Deadlines & Disbursement
- Essay must be postmarked by August 1st, annually.
- Disbursement awarded by September 1st, annually.
2017 Scholarship Winner
Congratulations to Giovanni Sanchez on receiving the 2017 Continental Siding Supply scholarship.
“I am honored to receive the scholarship from your organization, particularly in support of education. I appreciate your confidence in me and willingness to contribute to my future education. I have just graduated from Gilbert High School, and I am now enrolled at Arizona State University this semester. I look forward to completing my Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Engineering, in hopes of one day opening my own design build company.”
Apply now to be considered for the 2018 scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- The Continental Siding Supply Scholarship award will be submitted to the financial aid office that corresponds to the student’s primary .edu email address.
- All submissions will be judged by Continental Siding Supply’s scholarship team based on creativity and writing ability.
- The winner may be asked to provide personal identification information to confirm enrollment.
- If the applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement, Continental Siding Supply will withhold the award.
- Continental Siding Supply reserves the right to withhold disbursement in the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude.
- Employees and family members of Continental Siding Supply are not eligible to apply.
We are committed to protecting our scholarship applicants’ privacy. Any personally identifiable information provided by a scholarship applicant in the context of applying for a scholarship will be kept confidential and will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected (i.e., to verify scholarship eligibility and/or to contact the applicant regarding the scholarship). We will not share, sell, rent, trade, or otherwise transfer a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties without the applicant’s explicit permission, and we will not use a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to sell and/or advertise our products and/or services to him/her, unless otherwise specified in the scholarship guidelines. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information as required by law or as necessary to protect our rights, and we also reserve the right to modify this policy at any time with or without notice.