Winning Siding Color Combinations to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
Having new siding installed is a great way to freshen up your home’s exterior and boost its curb appeal. However, finding the right color combinations for your siding and trim be overwhelming. Thankfully, Continental Siding is here to help. We offer a wide range of color options and can help you find the perfect look. When replacing your siding and trim, consider the following color combinations:
- Powder blue siding with white trim – Our powder blue siding pairs beautifully with our bright white trim and creates a crisp and clean exterior.
- Autumn sun siding with white trim – Bold and bright, our autumn sun siding will make a statement while the white trim will provide a hint of subtlety.
- Linen siding with morning rose trim – Create an understated exterior with our linen siding and then add a pop of color with morning rose trim.
- Mountain clay siding with white trim – For a clean and simple look, you can’t go wrong with mountain clay siding and bright white trim.
- Shadow gray siding with harbor gray trim – Contemporary homes look beautiful in gray. Offset our dark, shadow gray siding with our lighter, harbor gray trim.
Free Design Consultations Available
We hope these siding color combinations have inspired you, and we encourage you to visit our showroom to see more options. We have more than 200 siding and trim colors available and would be happy to help you find the perfect combination to complement your home and suit your personal tastes. Schedule a free design consultation with Continental Siding today – CALL NOW!