A Contractor You Can Trust with Your Siding Installation Project
There are a few decisions you’ll have to make when having new house siding installed, and choosing a contractor is arguably the most important one. Siding needs to be installed properly in order to perform as intended, and a poor installation could cause the siding to fail prematurely. Because of this, it’s crucial to select a well-established and trusted contractor for your siding installation project. For Kansas City homeowners, that contractor is Continental Siding Supply.
Why Choose Us?
Continental Siding Supply is the company to trust with your siding installation because we:
- Have been in business since 1982 and have decades of experience backing our work
- Train and employ our own in-house team of certified technicians rather than cut costs by hiring inexperienced subcontractors
- Use our own patented siding installation method that was developed by the founder of Continental Siding Supply, Jerry O’Neal
- Manufacture our own siding, allowing us to maintain complete quality control over every aspect of its production
- Are certified by the Vinyl Siding Institute and hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Offer virtually all types of siding and will help you determine which is the best fit for your home
We can’t wait to help you update your home. Contact Continental Siding Supply today to learn more about the polymer, vinyl, and other types of house siding that we install, and to schedule a free consultation. Or, stop by one of our showrooms to browse samples and meet with a siding expert. CALL NOW to get started! Remember to ask about financing, which we offer to all of our customers, even if a different siding installation company has turned you down.