What Is Polymer Siding?
Polymer siding is an increasingly popular type of house siding that’s made from polypropylene resin. Polypropylene resin is a flexible plastic that is used in a wide range of applications and is especially useful in the manufacture of house siding. Continental Siding Supply – a leading exterior remodeling company – has been installing polymer siding since 1982. We were an early adopter of this cladding, as our company’s owner, Jerry O’Neal, recognized the value of its properties right away. Today, we manufacture our own seamless polymer siding and install it using our patented installation method, the Perma-Strate Wall System®.
Why Choose Polymer Siding?
Polymer offers many advantages over other common types of house siding, including steel, aluminum, and vinyl. It is:
- Extremely durable, and won’t be easily damaged by hail, fluctuating temperatures, heavy winds, and other weather extremes
- Able to replicate the appearance of natural wood, as its flexible nature allows for intricate molding
- Low maintenance, and won’t ever need to be scraped or repainted, as the color is formulated directly into the material rather than being painted on top
- Insulating, helping to keep your home comfortable and potentially leading to lower energy bills
- Affordable, and will allow you to enjoy the expensive look of cedar for a much lower cost
Get a Free Quote
For more information about the benefits of polymer house siding, contact Continental Siding Supply today. We can schedule a full design consultation at one of our showrooms or bring a mini showroom right to your home – whichever works best for you. Financing is available to all of our customers, so be sure to ask about a payment plan. CALL NOW to get started!